Welcome to the Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our website.
1. Website Content and Use: 1.1. The content provided on this website is for general informational purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. 1.2. The content, design, graphics, and layout of this website are owned by or licensed to Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written consent. 1.3. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
2. Booking and Payments: 2.1. All bookings made through this website are subject to availability and confirmation by Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd. 2.2. By making a booking, you agree to provide accurate and complete information as required. 2.3. Payments for bookings must be made in accordance with the payment terms specified by Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd. Failure to comply may result in cancellation of the booking. 2.4. Prices listed on the website are subject to change without notice and may vary based on factors beyond our control.
3. Cancellations and Refunds: 3.1. Cancellation policies for tours and travel services are outlined during the booking process. Please review these policies carefully before making a booking. 3.2. Refunds, if applicable, will be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the specific tour or service booked. 3.3. Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours and services due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, reasonable alternatives or refunds will be provided.
5. Disclaimer: 5.1. Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However, we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials provided. Use of any information on this website is at your own risk. 5.2. Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this website.
6. Governing Law: 6.1. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Uganda. Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Uganda.
By using the Rehoboth Tours and Travel Ltd website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change without notice, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically for updates.